WHY I MADE EMPHASIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA DOMINATION.
Social media brings friends together you haven’t seen in years, and it also allows to keep new business contacts through likes minded people. But how informed we are makes social media so special.
You can make comments on a news, events to let your voice be heard, you can share that news, event with others, and you can even create your own content that can be shared in the same exact way.
As a young man who didn’t have almost any social media accounts till about a year and a half ago I failed to see how it could fit into a person’s daily life and just how perfectly crafted it was. Unlike Google Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. are all perfectly crafted for a specific time in your day and for a specific piece of your attention.
This makes social media important as it has your attention and that is important cause all marketing is, is driving your attention away from one thing and on to another without you noticing too much.
That’s the power of social media, and that’s why it’s the new goldmine as far as Internet marketers are concerned.
But yet most Internet marketers business never achieved result with social media. In fact, most businesses like the big business, struggle and fail with social media marketing. Why? Because, big business doesn’t know how to build relationship with their customers. They only know how to pitch and sell. That’s why entrepreneurs and small businesses owners have a much greater chance of succeeding in the social media realm. It only requires knowing what to do and how to do it.
The social effect is that you must work at your social media presence. You will need to put in lots of effort to build your target audience and engage those within your community.
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVANTAGES.
- It help you increase your income by gaining far more leads, sales, joint ventures, etc.
- It gives you privilege to monitor how others people perceive you and you can actually influence your target audience opinion about you, your brand, etc. No longer do you need to spend money on a target research group. Social media provides that for free.
- Increase the visibility of your brand, business, charity, band, etc.
- Allow you socially interact with your target audience.
WHAT ARE MY SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS?
- My goal is to grow a brand and following of the work we produce and further establish what it is that we do as a brand and business.
- Some people have very specific goals like 8000 followers by the end of February. I have more open ended goals that are specific to an intention.
- Being an authority in my overall industry. This means that when someone visits my account I want them to instantly get an idea about what I do and why I am the best to do it.
- My goal is to grow a highly engaged audience with rich content. It does not matter about the size necessarily as long as it is slowly and steadily growing every month.
WHY YOU NEED A SOCIAL MEDIA.
Let me elaborate on the fact and figure of social media channels.
- FACEBOOK (http://www.facebook.com) Facebook, currently the reigning champ of social media, has more than 1,310,000,000 users and the average person has 130 friends. With Facebook you can send updates, create polls, post events, advertise a page, and convert visitors to fans.
- YOUTUBE (http://www.youtube.com) YouTube, the world’s most popular video sharing site, is the Internet’s second largest search engine, behind only Google.
- TWITTER (http://www.twitter.com) As of 2014, the social networking platform Twitter had nearly 645,750,000 users and those users were sending over 58 million tweets per day!
- LINKEDIN (http://www.linkedin.com) LinkedIn, a professional social media site, has seen an influx in membership as a result of the recession. Currently, Linked in has over 300 million users and counting.
Kindly click this link to get a copy of Social Media Domination.